All images, logos and text remain the sole property of FabFudge Limited. Graphics used on www.fab-fudge.co.uk have been produced for the sole use of FabFudge Limited. Reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
Products and Packaging
- As #FabFudge is dedicated to providing a hand made product at all times, there are times at which your product may deviate slightly from the given specification, such as the fudge’s appearance or the packaging used. We will make every effort possible to supply the product exactly as stipulated, but reserve the right to alter this as and when necessary.
- Our fudge is made using shared equipment and tools and all within the same area. All of our fudges are made in premises where nuts are used. Although we make every effort to ensure that nut contamination does not take place in our fudge pantries, we are unable to promise that your fudge does not contain traces of peanuts or walnuts in particular.
- All boxes we use can be recycled and reused, similarly the paper packaging we use is actively being recycled and reused where possible, it can also be disposed of via any paper recycling facility.
- Following acceptance of your order, we will aim for all orders to be processed and dispatched within 5-7 days.
- If after your order has been placed you wish to amend it, please get in contact with us as soon as possible so we can deal with your query. If your order has been changed to in progress then we are unable to change your order.
- If after 7 working days your order has not been received, please contact us at [email protected] to discuss options.
- If there are any quality issues with your product, please get in contact with us at your earliest opportunity so we can deal with your query.
- If there any issues with your order, please get in contact with us within 48 hours of delivery so we can resolve your issue. We will be unable to resolve any issues with your order after 48 hours or if you do not make us aware of the issue.
- We cannot be held responsible for any fudge that has not been stored correctly. (Visit our FAQ Page)
- Our orders are sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class. We dispatch Monday-Friday, and aim to process, create and dispatch your order within 5-7 days. Please note, our primary delivery method may change at any notice.
- By ordering from us, you accept that all dates of delivery posted by us on our Delivery page or on any other medium are approximate. As a result, we accept no liability in cases where your delivery has not arrived in time.
- If you have provided us with a safe location for your parcel to be left at, please understand this is at your own responsibility and we cannot take responsibility of the fudge being manipulated because it has been left outside for example.
- For more information on our delivery, please visit our Delivery page.
- We will at times offer coupons and deals for customers to use when placing an order on our site.
- These offers will only apply to the products stipulated.
- In the event of the offer being only on a select number of products, or flavors, we are unable to substitute other flavors.
- The offer will be valid only until 23:59 on the final day, as will be detailed. The offer will no longer be valid after this date.
- We reserve the right at any time to withdraw the offer.
- We will endeavour to revoke and correct any miscommunication or error on our side. We are not bound to honour any order in the event of an error by us in the date of the offer, the products stipulated, or the overall discount offered.
Minimum Order £5.00 (£4.98)
As of Monday 10th October 2016, we will be imposing a minimum order amount of £5.00 (Rounded down to £4.98 to allow for .49/.99 prices). This is to allow us to offer you the best possible service. The main reason for the minimum order price is that it is more cost effective to you as we will charge postage on any weight. We never want you to pay more for postage than our products! If you have any problems with this or any query, please contact us for assistance.